Warmup – StickyMat System – 200W/4m²SKU: 2SPM4
£185.38 inc. VAT
- Additional information
- Delivery Info
The Warmup StickyMat underfloor heating system is suitable for most projects and is quick and easy to fit. It features a thin dual-fluoropolymer coated heating wire evenly spaced and taped to a glassfibre mesh with a pressure sensitive adhesive that can be repositioned easily without losing adhesion. The StickyMat is available in a choice of 150 W/m² and 200 W/m² heat outputs.
- Simple roll out mat with pre-spaced wires for fast and easy installation
- Only 1.8mm thick wire means no increase in floor levels
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Sturdy glass fibre mesh with pressure sensitive adhesive, for fast and secure installation
- Suited for use in areas or rooms with high heat-loss
- SafetyNet™ installation guarantee
What project is an Underfloor Heating Mat designed for?
- The StickyMat System is ideal for installations within regularly shaped areas, where the 0.5m wide mats can be quickly rolled out across the floor in parallel runs.If you intend on using vinyl, carpet, timber, tiles or any other underfloor heating compatible floor finish, the system can (and should, in some cases like for carpet) be embedded within a self-levelling compound to provide a flat and level floor surface to lay over.
Compatible With All Floor Coverings
- The StickyMat system can be used with all floor types compatible with underfloor heating whether you are choosing laminate flooring, vinyl, carpet, tiles or other. The compatibility with all floor coverings and the fact that StickyMat does not visibly raise your floor height makes it the ideal system for refurbishment projects – just remember to double check with your flooring supplier that the floor type you want to go for is compatible with the StickyMat System.
How does StickyMat work?
- StickyMat comes in two different power variants; 150W/m2 and 200W/m2, so it is ideal for use as a primary heat source and in rooms with high heat-loss such as conservatories. 200W/ m2 – power variant is best suited for rooms or areas with a high heat-loss such as conservatories. Be sure to carry out a heat-loss calculation to assess the heating requirements of the room. This is especially the case if you are considering using underfloor heating as a primary heat-source under tiles in a high heat-loss area.
|Cold Tail Length||
BEAB European compliant and CE marked