Warmup – StickyMat System – 200W/3.5m²SKU: 2SPM3.5
£166.80 inc. VAT
- Additional information
- Delivery Info
The Warmup StickyMat underfloor heating system is suitable for most projects and is quick and easy to fit. It features a thin dual-fluoropolymer coated heating wire evenly spaced and taped to a glassfibre mesh with a pressure sensitive adhesive that can be repositioned easily without losing adhesion. The StickyMat is available in a choice of 150 W/m² and 200 W/m² heat outputs.
- Simple roll out mat with pre-spaced wires for fast and easy installation
- Only 1.8mm thick wire means no increase in floor levels
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Sturdy glass fibre mesh with pressure sensitive adhesive, for fast and secure installation
- Suited for use in areas or rooms with high heat-loss
- SafetyNet™ installation guarantee
What project is an Underfloor Heating Mat designed for?
- The StickyMat System is ideal for installations within regularly shaped areas, where the 0.5m wide mats can be quickly rolled out across the floor in parallel runs.If you intend on using vinyl, carpet, timber, tiles or any other underfloor heating compatible floor finish, the system can (and should, in some cases like for carpet) be embedded within a self-levelling compound to provide a flat and level floor surface to lay over.
Compatible With All Floor Coverings
- The StickyMat system can be used with all floor types compatible with underfloor heating whether you are choosing laminate flooring, vinyl, carpet, tiles or other. The compatibility with all floor coverings and the fact that StickyMat does not visibly raise your floor height makes it the ideal system for refurbishment projects – just remember to double check with your flooring supplier that the floor type you want to go for is compatible with the StickyMat System.
How does StickyMat work?
- StickyMat comes in two different power variants; 150W/m2 and 200W/m2, so it is ideal for use as a primary heat source and in rooms with high heat-loss such as conservatories. 200W/ m2 – power variant is best suited for rooms or areas with a high heat-loss such as conservatories. Be sure to carry out a heat-loss calculation to assess the heating requirements of the room. This is especially the case if you are considering using underfloor heating as a primary heat-source under tiles in a high heat-loss area.
|Cold Tail Length||
BEAB European compliant and CE marked
Next Day Delivery
We know that sometimes you need something next day and it's super urgent. The vast majority of products we sell can be delivered next day, however in some circumstances large items like Nuance Bushboards & Showerwall Bathroom Panels may not be possible, so it's worth giving us a call before hand, Subject to availability and product stock levels. We advise giving us a call first to confirm. Cut Off for Next Day delivery is 1PM
2-3 Working Day Delivery
With our Standard Delivery we will be able to deliver your products within 2-3 Working Days if not sooner if we are able to process them quicker, fear not we will give you a call or email to confirm which day it will be. Subject to stock availability and location.
Due to the nature of the product all Showerwall Acrylic is a special order as this is made on an individual basis. On placing your order we will email you a notification that you will need to confirm that you are happy this is a non returnable product. This does not effect your statutory rights. Estimate Delivery time is approximately 2 weeks.