Warmup – Foil Heater System – 140W/1.5m²SKU: WLFH-140W/210
£60.91 inc. VAT
- Additional information
- Delivery Info
The Warmup Foil underfloor heating is an ideal heater for larger areas and for use with so-called floating floors such as laminate, vinyl, engineered wood, and carpet. Simple to install, the Foil Heater delivers a consistent heat distribution with the thermal properties of the reinforced aluminum foil used in the heater helping to spread the heat evenly. Electric foil heating mats can be used both as a primary or secondary heating source in all rooms and projects that adhere to Building Regulations.
- Installed directly under the floor finish – No self levelling required
- Fit around objects – Wire based system can be adapted around objects without complicated wiring
- 15 year limited manufacturer warranty
- No raise in floor levels – Super thin fully earthed flat aluminium design
- Single connection lead for fast installation
- Safety Net Installation Guarantee
How Does the System Work?
- The foil layer acts as a continuous earth layer within the floor construction whilst also diffusing the heat evenly and away from the heating cable itself and because it is installed directly under the floor finish, no self-levelling is required.
- Ideal for regular shaped rooms, the 0.5m wide foil mats can be rolled out across the floor in parallel runs. In some instances, you may need to cut, turn, and flip the mat to suit the room without affecting the heating cable. Read more about the installation of the Foil Heating System below.
Suitable Floor Coverings
- Foil underfloor heating is an ideal heater for larger areas and for use with so-called floating floors such as laminate, vinyl, engineered wood, and carpet.
Please note: If you are using softer floor coverings such as Vinyl or carpet the foil heater must be used in conjunction with the Warmup Dual Overlay System. The Dual Overlay subfloor provides protection for the Foil Heater while allowing the heat to easily pass through to the final floor finish providing maximum comfort.
Installation of the Foil Heater
- Electric Foil underfloor heating is simple to install by rolling the mats out across the floor in parallel runs. The Foil Heater is made up of a fibre reinforced foil wrapped around a thin multi-strand, dual-core heating cable that is insulated with an advanced fluoropolymer. The foil provides a continuous earth layer within the floor construction whilst diffusing the heat away from the heating cable. The Warmup Foil Mats are fitted directly on top of the insulation and directly under the flooring. Always carry out a heat loss calculation prior to the installation to ensure the heater will provide enough heat for your room. Roll the foil matting out so that the lines are within 20mm of one another and 50mm of any wall.
220 – 240V / 50Hz
|Cold Tail Length||
BEAB European compliant and CE marked
Next Day Delivery
We know that sometimes you need something next day and it's super urgent. The vast majority of products we sell can be delivered next day, however in some circumstances large items like Nuance Bushboards & Showerwall Bathroom Panels may not be possible, so it's worth giving us a call before hand, Subject to availability and product stock levels. We advise giving us a call first to confirm. Cut Off for Next Day delivery is 1PM
2-3 Working Day Delivery
With our Standard Delivery we will be able to deliver your products within 2-3 Working Days if not sooner if we are able to process them quicker, fear not we will give you a call or email to confirm which day it will be. Subject to stock availability and location.
Due to the nature of the product all Showerwall Acrylic is a special order as this is made on an individual basis. On placing your order we will email you a notification that you will need to confirm that you are happy this is a non returnable product. This does not effect your statutory rights. Estimate Delivery time is approximately 2 weeks.