Warmup – Loose Wire System – 400 Watts (Undertile)SKU: DWS 400
£176.80 inc. VAT
- Additional information
- Delivery Info
Warmup Undertile Loose Wire System is ideal for more irregular shaped areas for precise installation and is suitable for use under ceramic or natural stone tiled flooring. It uses an ultra-thin dual-core heating wire that is flexible, easy to install and will not raise floor levels. Can be used for all applications, providing primary or secondary heating in all rooms or projects that adhere to Building Regulations.
- Thinnest dual-fluoropolymer coated heating wire on the market (1.8mm)
- Cable is tough and double insulated using advanced fluoropolymers
- SafetyNet™ installation guarantee
- No self-levelling needed—install directly under the floor finish
- Simple to manouevre around fixtures and irregular shaped rooms
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
What project is the Loose Wire System designed for?
- The Warmup Loose Wire System (also known as DWSWire) is designed to suit irregularly shaped rooms and rooms with many fixtures, since the heating cable can simply be maneuvered on the subfloor around fixtures with ease. The spacing of the cable can be adjusted to your requirements in the desired power output and to the layout of the room you are installing the system in. The Loose Wire is ideal for installation under ceramic or natural stone tiled flooring.
Qualities Of The Loose Wire Heating Cable
- At only 1.8mm, the heating cable is the thinnest on the market – so it does not raise the floor height visibly. The small cross-section of the heating element allows it to be installed without the need for a layer of a self-levelling screed. Install a Loose Wire System with a tile adhesive layer under tiles or with a self-levelling compound under other floor finishes.
- Since installing Loose Wire does not require self-levelling screed, you do not lose any additional time or costs related to the drying of the system. Once the cable is laid down, the floor finish can be installed on top of it.
- The Warmup Loose Wire System is suitable for all applications providing primary or secondary heating in all rooms or projects that adhere to Building Regulations.
Loose Wire Underfloor Heating Kit
- Loose Wire is easy to install because it comes in the form of a kit. The kit contains all the necessary elements for the installation of the Loose Wire System.
- Ultra-thin, 1.8mm cable multistrand. The dual-core heating cable is double insulated with an advanced fluoropolymer making it exceptionally durable and easy to tile over
- Primer (for use of wooden subfloors)
- Foam Roller
- Installation manual
Note: Before beginning the installation of your Loose Wire heating system, please double check that you have the correct size and number of heaters for your project. If in doubt, please contact us at Trade Wetrooms.
|Cold Tail Length||
BEAB European compliant and CE marked
Next Day Delivery
We know that sometimes you need something next day and it's super urgent. The vast majority of products we sell can be delivered next day, however in some circumstances large items like Nuance Bushboards & Showerwall Bathroom Panels may not be possible, so it's worth giving us a call before hand, Subject to availability and product stock levels. We advise giving us a call first to confirm. Cut Off for Next Day delivery is 1PM
2-3 Working Day Delivery
With our Standard Delivery we will be able to deliver your products within 2-3 Working Days if not sooner if we are able to process them quicker, fear not we will give you a call or email to confirm which day it will be. Subject to stock availability and location.
Due to the nature of the product all Showerwall Acrylic is a special order as this is made on an individual basis. On placing your order we will email you a notification that you will need to confirm that you are happy this is a non returnable product. This does not effect your statutory rights. Estimate Delivery time is approximately 2 weeks.