Warmup – DCM-PRO System Cable – 2100W/152.4m (for 14m² Coverage)SKU: DCM-C-14
£412.74 inc. VAT
- Additional information
- Delivery Info
The Warmup DCM-PRO System is designed for use over a subfloor prepared for tiling. The 4.5mm multi-strand, dual core heating cable is insulated with an advanced fluoropolymer making it exceptionally tough and easy to tile over. It is easily clipped into the DCM-PRO Mat (sold separately) by gently pressing it in between the castellations. The cable can be spaced at 60mm, 90mm & 120mm depending on power requirements.
- Highly flexible cable makes it easy to bend and clip in place – no tools required
- Spacing can be adjusted to increase or decrease coverage and power
- Suitable for use with all UFH-compatible floor coverings
- Convenient sizing; 2m² of cable fits exactly 2m² of mat
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty when installed with the DCM-PRO Mat
- SafetyNet™ installation guarantee
How to Install DCM-PRO
- DCM-PRO decoupling membrane has an effective self-adhesive backing that does not require additional adhesive to firmly attach it to the subfloor, saving both time and cost. Just make sure that the subfloor is always clear from dust and clutter before attaching the membrane to the floor.
- The sizes of the mat are designed for convenient sizing so that 2m2 of cable fits exactly 2m2 of mat. The spacing of the cable can, however, be adjusted to increase or decrease coverage and power. You don’t need any tools to install the system – this makes applying the cable in equal parallel lines to the castellations of the mat effortless. The cable’s highly-flexible and durable qualities contribute further to its ease of installation. The cable comes with a lifetime warranty when installed with the DCM-PRO Mat.
- After this, the DCM-PRO Mat will be covered with self-levelling compound, allowing it to heat and protect any floor covering material that is certified for use with underfloor heating. This includes tiles, engineered wood, vinyl, and carpet.
150w/m² (3 Castellations – 90mm)
4.5mm (± 0.2mm)
|Cold Tail Length||
BEAB European compliant and CE marked
Next Day Delivery
We know that sometimes you need something next day and it's super urgent. The vast majority of products we sell can be delivered next day, however in some circumstances large items like Nuance Bushboards & Showerwall Bathroom Panels may not be possible, so it's worth giving us a call before hand, Subject to availability and product stock levels. We advise giving us a call first to confirm. Cut Off for Next Day delivery is 1PM
2-3 Working Day Delivery
With our Standard Delivery we will be able to deliver your products within 2-3 Working Days if not sooner if we are able to process them quicker, fear not we will give you a call or email to confirm which day it will be. Subject to stock availability and location.
Due to the nature of the product all Showerwall Acrylic is a special order as this is made on an individual basis. On placing your order we will email you a notification that you will need to confirm that you are happy this is a non returnable product. This does not effect your statutory rights. Estimate Delivery time is approximately 2 weeks.