This unique marine grade stainless steel channel is designed for UK ‘WOOD over JOIST’ Floor Structures, as well as concrete floors. Its unique features include an off-set outlet, matching MULTI Trap system & reversible grate, making this flexible high quality shower channel very easy to install. Excellent flow rates & connection options ensures the TAF Multi suits the vast majority of showers installations
- Very high quality Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel offers superior resistance to chemical attack, & is especially suitable for coastal installations
- Outlet is offset by 100mm to allow various joists positions to be catered for, while the trap assembly can be rotated through 360 degrees, & offers 3x trap options, incl. trap water seals of 50, 35 & 30mm
- Surrounding installation flange helps support the 19mm deep channel into common floor boards, & secures the waterproof sealing gasket supplied as standard.
- Removable Stainless Steel grate is reversible offering a flat cover or a 12mm recess to insert matching tiles
- Height adjustable S/Steel Trim Support ensures a foot friendly finish at the channel edge, & allows tile floor finishes with a thickness of between 8mm & 18mm to be used. Thicker sizes can be accommodated with care.
- Installation Sealing Kit comprising surrounding gasket is included as standard, & should be combined with Waterproofing Systems to seal into the floor structure.
UK TAF Shower Channels are wide collection vessels used within wet room showers, & are offered in various lengths. Suits:
- En-Suites – small bathrooms where space efficiency is at a premium
- High End Designer Bathrooms – Large sizes add to the feeling of space within a shower area
- Refurbishments & New Build
- Floor Structures – Designed for Concrete floors. Can be used on Board over Timber Joist floors when fully supported. Call for advice.
- Size Channel, Standard : 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200mm
- Visible Size : Approx. 45mm shorter than stated size e.g. 500 is 455mm long visible, when fitted
- Profile : Channel min. 19mm Cross Section, to a max of 22mm
- Waste & Trap : Outlet DN 50mm: Trap 50mm Water Seal (options incl. 30mm & 35mm).See options
- Suitable Floor Covering : Natural Stone or Tile up to 18mm thick. Thicker materials optional
- Installation Sealing Kit : INCLUDED - Waterproof Sealing Gasket to fit surrounding flange
- Gradient : A floor gradient of max. 1% > 1.5% must be built into the surrounding floors
- Channel & Grate : 1.5mm thick 316 Stainless Steel (Marine Grade)
- Trap : ABS
- Install Kit : Self Adhesive Rubberised Fleece Tape
- Waste & Trap 50mm Seal : Horizontal (38 > 48 Ltrs/Min) location dependant
- Waste & Trap 35mm Seal : Horizontal (31 > 37 Ltrs/Min) location dependant
- Waste & Trap 30mm Seal : Horizontal (28 > 33 Ltrs/Min) location dependant
- See Separate Sheet : Included in Package
- Cardboard Tube : to suit Shower Channel
- Supplied in Single Tube
- Shower Channel
- Adjustable ABS Trap Housing – Horizontal DN 50mm Outlet
- Trap Funnel & Dish – to create seal of 50mm, 35mm & 30mm
- Waterproof Sealing Gasket – Self Adhesive Rubberised Fleece
- Height Adjustable Trim Support, & supports
- Cover Grate with Reverse option for Tile inserts
- Adjustable Feet (concrete floors), & Earthing Tag
- Installation Instructions
SPECIFICATION – UK TAF2 Multi Linear shower channel in 316 S/Steel with installation flange, 3x high flow traps with 360 degree outlet rotation accessed by removable & reversible grate with tile insert option & retained by S/Steel Trim Support adjustable for tile thickness of 8mm > 20mm
||1 - 2 Working Days
(within mainland UK)
Free delivery on selected items, for a limited period.
All delivery charges include VAT.