Tough-X Wet room Tray Kit
Designed and manufactured in the UK to the highest of technical and manufacturing standards, the Tough-X utilises the latest technologies in GRP vacuum manufacturing while featuring over 50% recycled material to create a durable super strong wet room shower tray former.
Utilising stone resin properties the Tough-X wet room shower tray former is capable in every situation, with its ability so support loads in excess of 470kg over 400mm standard joist locations without deflection and also without requiring any under boarding support.
Manufactured to only 22mm thickness the Tough-X is perfect for retrofit and new installations that require level access within the wet room shower area, allowing for easy access of wheel chairs and also stopping those nasty toe stubbing moments!
- Rotatable deck to position drain location to clear joists
- Can be cut to size, we understand that every area is not perfect for factory sizes
- Flat underside for easy fixing to joists and board if required
- 22mm thickness allowing for level access and fitting to existing boards
- No release agent to inhibit bonding of adhesives, tanking or membranes
- Built in fall lines directed to waste area for easy tiling
- Suitable for Vinyl Flooring/Tiles, Self Supporting across standard joists.
Please note that the Tough-X features a 30mm flat perimeter to allow level access and easy waterproofing, The Tough-X wet room shower tray finished colour also varies through manufacturing process.
||25 Year Manufacturer
||1 - 2 Working Days
(within mainland UK)
Free delivery on selected items, for a limited period.
All delivery charges include VAT.