The ultimate in wet room flooring, the Jackoboard wet room shower tray floor former has all the properties required to make this one of the best wet room shower trays on the market!
These Jackoboard wet room shower trays are manufactured from a high compressive strength, waterproof extruded polystyrene core, which is coated on both sides with a highly polymer modified cement coating that has been reinforced with a glass fibre mesh ensuring your wet room shower tray is extra strong.
The wet room shower trays are designed for use in timber & concrete floors but only tiled finishes. By removing the existing floor boards and constructing a reinforcing platform between your floor joists to fully support the Shower Element it is possible to create a fully tile-able wet room floor.
The Jackoboard wet room shower tray can be easily trimmed to size on site with simple hand tools if necessary.
- For use with tiles only
- Pre-formed slope to drain
- Easy access, floor level (ideal for elderly or disabled)
- Can be finished with tiles to match décor
- Can be cut to fit on site
- Use to create wet room or enclosed shower area
- Lightweight to handle
- Can be fixed to timber or concrete floors
- Requires under-boarding support
||1 - 2 Working Days
(within mainland UK)
Free delivery on selected items, for a limited period.
All delivery charges include VAT.