- For use with Tiles or Vinyl
- Formed from compressed GRP for exceptional strength and stability (Tuff Form Former)
- Due to the compressed GRP, the former can be trimmed up to 150mm from the waste without loosing strength integrity
- 22mm Depth
- Pre-formed fixing holes
- Offset waste position to avoid joists pipework
- Maximum weight capacity 40 stone / 254kg
- Tuff Form is the first product in its market sector to have a carbon footprint assessed to the PAS 2050 specification and has undergone verification by the carbon trust
- Tuff form will not warp or be deformed by temperatures reached in a normal bathroom situation (and has been tested to 100°C)
- The waffle underside of Tuff Form makes it easier to settle into a screeded installation than a smooth underside which can slide aroud during installation.
- In the event of needing to recycle a Tuff Form, it is 100% recyclable at any local plant
- Hundreds of thousands of Tuff Forms have been installed across the world
- Tuff Form is widely used in the US and has been tested to ANSI Z124.1.2-2005
||1 - 2 Working Days
(within mainland UK)
Free delivery on selected items, for a limited period.
All delivery charges include VAT.